Give your Docktail Bar a new look with the Storm Grey over White SeaDek Accessory kit. This kit is an add on item. The bar top and mount are NOT included.
These Kits are DIY and take about 15 mins to install. Add to your existing Docktail Bar (10 hole top version only) Model for a fresh look or add on to your new purchase.
Kits will not fit on the discontinued Fully Custom Bar models that have 9 holes in the top. Count each individual hole in yiur bar top. If you have 10 holes the kit will work. If you have 9 holes the kit will not fit.
If you are still unsure of the model you have please contact us and we will help you.
The Docktail Bar Foam Overlay Install Instructions
*** This overlay is compatible with the Model that has 10 holes in the top. Not the 9 hole version that has been discontinued. But if you have a 9 hole version we can send you a new top with your kit so it will fit***
- Start by unscrewing the bottom of your Docktail Bar to give access to install the bottom overlay pad first.
- Before removing the sticky backing lay down your overlay parts to make sure you have the edges and holes lined up properly.
- Push Out and remove any cut outs that are blocking bottle slots and cut outs you will be using. This includes the holes covering the screw holes where you will be attaching your mount.
- Peel off backing on only the overlay you will be working with one at a time. Line up edges and holes. Lay down lightly on the lower level very carefully. Do not press down unless things are lined up properly. The glues is very sticky and hard to remove if overlay is not lined up properly. It can be done. It’s just hard. If the edges line up properly. Press down working from the center outwards to make sure there are no wrinkles or bubbles.
- After the bottom overlay has been installed. Go ahead and attach the top to the bottom again.
- Next lay out the top overlay and press out the cut outs. Line up and stick to the top.
- Lastly do the front Logo.