The Docktail Pontoon Caddy is designed to fit very snug. Simply press down and gently work the caddy onto the rail in the location in which you want to mount it. Then swivel locking arms around the stainless bolts. Tighten knobs until snug but do not overtighten. You are ready to go!
The Docktail Pontoon Caddy makes a great cup holder and storage system and was designed specifically for 1 Pontoon Rails. Ideal placement locations on pontoon boats are boarding and exit doors, top of ladders, and rails on the side of the helm or seating areas. Existing cup holders and storage of personal items never seem to be where you want them. Now you can grab a Docktail Pontoon Caddy and choose your perfect mounting location. The pontoon boat accessory mounts in no time with no additional tools or hardware required. Each pontoon caddy ships as an all-inclusive ready to use package with no assembly needed. Just clamp on your rail, twist the locking knobs and you are ready to go. Dimensions are 18 L x 5 W x 7 H and weighs 5lbs.
- Holds 12oz bottles and cans, Tervis, Yeti, RTIC, and Ozark Trail tumblers up to 30 oz, and mugs with handles.</li>
- The enclosed center section with drainage holes for storage of phones, sunglasses, sunscreen and other personal items.
- Constructed out of 3/8 King Starboard and Stainless Steel fasteners the Docktail Pontoon Caddy is weatherproof, rugged and built to last in the marine environment.
- Clamps onto 1 1/4" pontoon rails specifically.
- No tools or hardware needed for mounting. Just turn a couple of knobs and you are ready to go.