Give your Docktail Jr a high end finish with a SeaDek kit. Made of EVA closed cell foam. This kit is an add on item. The Docktail Jr table and mount are not included.
These Kits are DIY and take about 15 mins to install. Add to your existing Docktail Jr model for a fresh look or add on to your new purchase.
If you are still unsure of the model you have please contact us and we will help you.
The Docktail Jr Foam Overlay Install Instructions
- Start by unscrewing the top of your Docktail Jr to give access to install the bottom overlay pad first.
- Before removing the sticky backing lay down your overlay parts to make sure you have the edges and holes lined up properly.
- Push Out and remove any cut outs that are blocking bottle slots and cut outs you will be using. This includes the holes covering the screw holes where you will be attaching your mount.
- Peel off backing on only the overlay you will be working with one at a time. Line up edges and holes. Lay down lightly on the lower level very carefully. Do not press down unless things are lined up properly. The glues is very sticky and hard to remove if overlay is not lined up properly. It can be done. It’s just hard. If the edges line up properly. Press down working from the center outwards to make sure there are no wrinkles or bubbles.
- After the bottom overlay has been installed. Go ahead and attach the top to the bottom again.
- Next lay out the top overlay and press out the cut outs. Line up and stick to the top.
- Lastly do the front side a back side logo pads.