Combine the Docktail Table Caddy with our custom fit Docktail Bar Bait / Serving table. Simply attach the pontoon rail mount to the bait / serving table base and adjust to the level. The stable surface allows you to be able to cut bait or use it for serving food and drink dockside or while cruising. When you are ready to convert back to a beverage station simply place the Docktail Bar top on the bait/serving table and lock it into place with the 3 swivel pins that pivot and lock the bar down securely.
The bait / serving station comes with storage for your pliers, knife and two accessory slots up front where you can hang a hand towel, bottle opener, trash bag or any matter of trolling rigs and hooks to be used on a fishing trip.
Our Boat Bar and Bait Table Package includes:
Docktail Table Caddy with (1) dicing board insert for cutting lemons and limes
- Bait / Serving Table: Dimensions 19 3/4" L x 15" W x 2 1/2" H
- A single 1 1/4" Pontoon Rail Mount
- Mounting Hardware - (4) ¼ 20 x ¾” Flathead Stainless Steel Screws
- Brochure with Mounting Instructions
- If you select a SeaDek color option please note that the SeaDek kit does not come applied. The customer will apply the peel and stick kit themselves. Its about a 15 minuet installation.
About the caddy top: The Docktail Table Caddy is designed for boaters who want the advantage of easy, spill free service of the Docktail Table Caddy. This table comes with two bottle slots that can utilize all our customizing inserts, as well as two pre, cut 1 Liter bottle slots that hold 1 Liter bottles or smaller and two pre cut 2 Liter bottle slots that hold 2 Liter bottles or smaller. Also, pre cut are three centers cut slots that can hold 12 oz bottles or cans as well as small plastic cups (Solo Cup Jr’s fit perfectly) that act as receptacles for garnishes, napkins, straws and the like.